Sunday, December 20, 2009
Friday, December 18, 2009
No this is not Lady GaGa. It was supposed to be a night elf.
Like I said, I STARTED drawing it. It's obviously not complete yet!
This is what it is so far. :D
For some reason, I feel like analyzing everything if you couldn't tell...
Well there's my big update!
New blogs coming soon!:D
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Just kidding. I would be really freaked out if someone had this in their house.
This sink is so cool, it may be cheesy but I think it's awesome, even though it would be almost impossible to feed the fish. But hey, a sink full of dead fish is just as good, right?
This bed is hideous I'm not gonna lie, but it has a tv in it and speakers on the top of the little curvey part of it. And color LIGHTS:)
Okay, this bed isnt the cutest, but it's a full surround sound bed with a hookup to an MP3 player, so you could hook your Ipod into it and listen!
This would be the eastiest way tot keep a plant alive! ...Unless you never wash your hands, then you're gonna have two problems.
This is really weird, how is it even possible to swim in a couch? Just asking...
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Heres a list of all my favorites!
Stupid Girl-Garbage (They play this song in every movie ever made!)
Sleepyhead- Passion Pit
These are them for now, You should look them up they're all really good (According to me)
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Friday, December 4, 2009
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Here they are:
5. Joey Rozmus from The Real World Cancun! I think he's so cute! Even though he's technically not a "celebrity" I think hes a really cute semi-famous person, guy. Even though he's kind of an... ass. (Sorry dad and grandma) hahaa..
4. Ray Liotta. My favorite version of Ray Liotta is the Field of Dreams baseball player he plays. Hello beautiful! For those of you dont know who Ray Liotta is this is him! He always look really good in whatever he's in but he barely has any good pictures.
3. George Clooney! Haaa! No matter what he's in he looks amazing. I especially like him in "From Dusk Till Dawn" I think its the tattoo that goes up his arm to his neck maybe... But he is just a classic handsome guy!
2. Vince Vaughn! I never knew that he was so gorgeous until I watched swingers. Ever since then I've been totally in love with him!
1. Ashton Kutcher, he has always been one of my faves so I put him number 1. He's just so perfect!
0. I didn't really know where to put him because he's not my number one but I couldn't put him after anyone so he's my number 0. Jude Law, and if you read my earlier post you'll know what I think about him already!
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
And i promised Oakley that i would write about her in here. Gurlll you dont have to tell me I already know. :) You are my best friend! The Best friend that i'm talking about in my little paragraph. You tolerate my retardedness and laugh at me even when i'm not even being funny! And I know that you have my back and you know I have yours. Not only are we the same size but we practically share a brain! Gurl I love you! <3
Saturday, November 7, 2009
I have decided to post a blog on the best resturants (in my opinion). Top 5! So here we go:
5. The 5th best place to eat is Chili's! I admire this resturant mostly for its Chicken Crispers, even though a lot of people can't eat them because they are "too greasy" which I just dont see how thats a problem!:)
4. El torito grill! I absolutely love the Chicken Sour Cream Enchiladas there. And that for one is why El Torito is number 4 on this list.
3. Macaroni Grill. I love The Chicken Alfredo, The bread, The macaroni and cheese, Pretty much everything about this resturant is fabulous(especially how they let you draw on the tables).
2. TGIFridays! There are way too many things here that are amazing so I'm not gonna write them all out. But i must say they have some good steaks and try the Cheesey Spinache dip its awesome!
1. Drum roll please! And the best resturant iss.... RUBY'S! I am in love with Ruby's! They have the greatest ranch dressing, milkshakes, burgers, and the jalapeno cheese sticks are to die for! Plus i approve of the theme:)
If I was to make a new blog I would make a blog called "The things that Emma says" I would never run out of things to write about!