Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Furniture

I love furniture, I can't wait until I get my own house and start decorating it and finding my style. I don't even know what my style is! I haven't ever thought of what color I want my house to be or what style or anything. I don't even know where I would start, but I do have some things that I like...



Just kidding. I would be really freaked out if someone had this in their house.






This sink is so cool, it may be cheesy but I think it's awesome, even though it would be almost impossible to feed the fish. But hey, a sink full of dead fish is just as good, right?



This bed is hideous I'm not gonna lie, but it has a tv in it and speakers on the top of the little curvey part of it. And color LIGHTS:)

This sink is beautiful! I love the shape and it's so simple.

Okay, this bed isnt the cutest, but it's a full surround sound bed with a hookup to an MP3 player, so you could hook your Ipod into it and listen!








It's a bathtub!








This is just awesome!


Just Kidding...



This would be the eastiest way tot keep a plant alive! ...Unless you never wash your hands, then you're gonna have two problems.




Hello! It's a lightup bathtub!:)




This is really weird, how is it even possible to swim in a couch? Just asking...
Okay, so basically I'm gonna have the weirdest house ever. But I'm sure I'll change my mind in 4 years... We can only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment