Saturday, December 5, 2009

Mom

Hi mom! I love you! I'm sorry that I can't keep up on my schoolwork. And that everytime you try to talk to me about it I freak out. I'm sorry for not calling you to make sure that you got into Vegas okay. And I'm sorry that I never get you things for your birthday. Thank you for being such an amazing mom. We've all messed up many times and you keep on forgiving us. We've never done anything to deserve a mom like you, but I'm glad that we got so lucky. I miss you when your away and even though it doesnt always seem like it, I love you more than anything in the world. You have always been there for me no matter what. Even when none of us have acted like we appreciate you the way we should. You have no idea how lucky I feel to have such a forgiving, hardworking, loving, talented, mom. When we had nothing you kept us together and you worked to do whatever you could to give us a good life, and you have. I'm more than thankful to have you and I thank God that I have such a good relationship with you. You support me in anything I want to do, you have never disappointed me. I love you so much!

Follow:
Kelleylynnephotography.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment