Saturday, November 7, 2009

Top 5 Resturants of All Time!

You know what i love? Food! I eat more than any person I know. Not in the way where I can eat 4 big macs and have room for fries and a milkshake- But I love to snack. Here is my daily meal routine: Breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, snack, snack, snack, dinner, snack, dessert, snack, snack. With all this snacking, you'd think that I would be 400 pounds by now, but no. And its not like I eat big portions of food, I can never finish anything, but I'll eat dinner and not even finish it.. Then I go to the cupboard to get something else to eat 5 minutes later. Anyways, now that you know how much I love food....

I have decided to post a blog on the best resturants (in my opinion). Top 5! So here we go:

5. The 5th best place to eat is Chili's! I admire this resturant mostly for its Chicken Crispers, even though a lot of people can't eat them because they are "too greasy" which I just dont see how thats a problem!:)
4. El torito grill! I absolutely love the Chicken Sour Cream Enchiladas there. And that for one is why El Torito is number 4 on this list.
3. Macaroni Grill. I love The Chicken Alfredo, The bread, The macaroni and cheese, Pretty much everything about this resturant is fabulous(especially how they let you draw on the tables).
2. TGIFridays! There are way too many things here that are amazing so I'm not gonna write them all out. But i must say they have some good steaks and try the Cheesey Spinache dip its awesome!
1. Drum roll please! And the best resturant iss.... RUBY'S! I am in love with Ruby's! They have the greatest ranch dressing, milkshakes, burgers, and the jalapeno cheese sticks are to die for! Plus i approve of the theme:)

No comments:

Post a Comment