Saturday, March 13, 2010

Goob

If you haven't noticed, my titles never really seem to go with the topic I talk about in my actual post. I'm probably not really going to write (or type) about goobs. But I guess thats better than "sjfajgflfh" or nothing, right?
Hmmm.... what to talk about? Maybe I'll talk about how annoying it is being a 90 pound freshman and having people think you're in 7th grade. I wish people could understand how frustrating it is being so little.
The other day I was at the dentist and the dentist helper lady was setting up for my filling. This is our conversation.
Dentist Lady: So are you homeschooled?
Me: Umm no but I was in 6th grade!
Dentist Lady: Was that last year?
Me: No, I'm a freshman in highschool now.
Dentist Lady: Oh! Thats so weird, my kids were a lot bigger than you in 9th grade.
Me: Oh. Hah.. thats cool:)

No comments:

Post a Comment