Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Snap!

Isn't weird, the way I start my posts? I always start by saying "Okay, so!" So this time I'm gonna start it differently. Alright, well! Lately I have been struggling with my shyness. I mean I hate how someone will start having a conversation with me and I have nothing funny or clever or good to say that would make me seem like I'm not a little boring wallflower. I don't like being soo shy all the time! I am NOT a shy person! Sometimes I just struggle to find things to talk about! I'm generally nice and fun but unless I hangout with you everyday then I'm not even myslef. I'll be nice and all that but I just CANNOT find anything good to say that I would with my bestfriend or sister or whoever. People always say "Oh why don't you talk in class and stuff you're so looud outside of school" and honestly, I have no clue. It's like the second I walk in the door I have nothing to say. Yet, outside of school or class I'm really outgoing and loud. I don't understand it. I wish I could just be outgoing and talk all the time and always have something awesome to say. For some reason it's really easy for me to just spill my mind onto the keys and type it all out. When I'm alone I don't act like a shy person. When I'm with my friends they would never guess that I'm shy or rarely have anything to say in a group of strangers. I'm just not the kind of person who strives in groups of people because I seem to get smushed down and I'm not loud enough to be like "HEY EVERYBODY!" I don't really know where I'm going with this but I don't think it's really going anywhere...really. Anyways, I'm trying to keep up on my blog so don't forget about me! I'll try to blog atleast once a day! I can't make promises but keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment