Monday, February 21, 2011

Things I love #1

I was beginning to feel a little too negative with the things I hate column so I decided I should balance out the emotions on this page with a "Things I love". Things I love #1:
I love... well I love a lot of things. Boba tea, sleeping in the rain, going to the beach, cooking, blah blah blah. That stuff's cool but it gets boring, doesn't it? People love millions of generic "things" but what fun would they be to read about? I wanna share some things that I love that are interesting, maybe even a little weird to some people, or maybe even things that other people love but they didn't really realize they loved it until they read this and were like "Oh myy goshh dude woah me too!". But hopefully I can actually achieve these high expectations of mine. Okay I'm rambling. Anyways, Thing I Love Numero Uno! < (P.S I failed Spanish class...): I love putting mascara on clean eyelashes. I don't really know what it is about it but I love getting up in the morning and putting my mascara on. I love the way the tips of your eyeslashes suddenly appear because they were too thin and light to see them before. I love when you look at your eye and it justs looks more femenine and pretty. But also, I love doing makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment