Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Things I hate #2

I hate when guys stare at me. No, actually, I really don't mind if they're staring at me but I hate when they do that creepy side stare thing. Like when they're head is facing one direction and they're staring at you! Only, it's 10x's creepier cause it's just with their eyeball. Guys. You're not fooling anyone. You're not clever because you found a way to stare at chicks without them seeing you. You look like a creep because guess what! We can see your eyeball! It's obvious! It's one thing if you're head-on staring at someone I mean that is pretty creepy but it's a whole 'nother thing when you're "Looking somewhere else" but your eyeball isn't! Trust me it's not comforting to look at someone who you think is turned away and then notice that their eyeball is facing you. Just don't do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment