Monday, April 26, 2010

New!

Okay, so this is my sort of "Makeup Area" where I do my makeup everyday and stuff:)







This is what I keep my makeup in, it's just a plain plastic drawer with three drawers in it.
On top of that, I keep my makeup books and all of my brushes.






These are all of my makeup brushes. I just used a plain flower pot kind of thing and put marbles in it so that the brushes could sit in them without moving around and being loose everywere.

This is one of my makeup/fashion books that I use for ideas when I'm having a day that I want crazy makeup. This book is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G if you like fashion or design, you'll love this book, I'm telling you.
This is a wedding makeup book but I use it for eyeshadow ideas because it's all really neutral colors and stuff. It's more of an everyday makeup look than the other book would be.
This book is SOO good! It's full of makeup tips and tricks. It has about ten chapters on things like skin, nails, eyes, lips, body, foundations, hair, and other things! It come's in handy!
So this is the first drawer. It has all of my face stuff in it. Foundations, concealers, powders, primers, and blushes. It's not as organized as I would like it to be because the weird shapes of everything in it don't fit together very well and they roll around a lot, but it works.
This is the second drawer. It has all of my eye stuff in it. Eyeshadows, liquid shadows, highlighters, eyeliners, mascaras, and eye glitters. It makes it so easy to find everything quickly!

This is the last drawer! It has all of my lip products in it! Lip glosses, lipsticks, balms, gels, everything.
So that's my makeup stash for now but I'll keep updating it!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment